Accounting Intern - Ping Identity
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Accounting Intern will report to the Accounting Manager and work directly with multiple members of the Accounting Team, including Staff and Senior Accountants. They will assist with various day-to-day tasks across accounting disciplines as well as participate in department projects. Candidates for this position should have a basic understanding of accounting principles under US GAAP, be organized, have a positive attitude, and be excited to learn. This position offers exposures to various types of accounting including revenue, financial reporting, tax, fixed assets, internal controls, accounts payable and is a great opportunity to learn and work with various team members.
● Assist with research and preparation of journal entries to improve accuracy of accounting records over fixed
assets and other ad-hoc accounting functions
● Analyze data to identify improvements and develop project plans to implement those improvements
● Assist with internal control testing
● Validate the accuracy of financial data through tie-outs
● Assist with preparing various tax returns and state apportionments across multiple jurisdictions
● Perform special projects as assigned by management
● Pursuing an accounting or business degree with a minimum of 2 years completed
● GPA of at least 3.0
● Completion of at least 1 accounting course
● Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
● Candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn
● Previous accounting internship or work experience
● Knowledge of advanced excel functionality, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, etc.
● Completion of intermediate accounting courses
Despite the deadlines posted here, applications are reviewed on rolling basis and hiring can occur once the right candidate is found, so apply as soon as you know you want to pursue this opportunity.
Please follow the 2-step process below.
1) Submit resume via this portal (to CLIMB), and then you will upload again, when you apply on Ping's site, link below
2)Apply on Ping Identity's website at: https://www.pingidentity.com/en/company/careers/listings.html
To see all careers and internships available at Ping Identity, please select "Intern" under "All Job Types"
Cover letter optional this can be uploaded on Ping's portal and addressed to:
Ms. Rachel Raley
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202