Winning Women in Tech Summit
You = the next generation of female leaders in technology
Us = excited to meet you!
Join us at JPMorgan Chase & Co. for our Winning Women in Tech summit where you as a female student can experience what it’s like to work at one of the world’s biggest tech companies. You’ll meet female leaders from our tech teams while learning about our Software Engineer student programs, and see how your code can be a force for good for our clients, communities, and global markets.
What to expect
Our Winning Women in Tech summit will be hosted in our Houston, TX office January 23 - 24, 2019 where you'll see firsthand how our company culture supports and develops female and diverse technologists in their professional aspirations. We’ll host panels, speakers, and networking events for you to gain insight into our firm and see how you can start a successful career in tech at JPMorgan. You’ll also be given the opportunity to interview on-site for either our Software Engineer summer internship or post-grad full-time program.
If you’re ready to be a part of positive collaborations and champion your innovative ideas in a supportive environment as you build your career, then we can’t wait to meet you!
What we’re looking for…
- Computer Science and/or Engineering majors are preferred, while other majors may be considered
- For Full-Time Program
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with expected graduation of December 2018 or June 2019 or participating in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program
- For Summer Internship
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with expected graduation of December 2019 or minimum of June 2021 or participating in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program
- A well-rounded academic background with a preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 (or prior participation in JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Relevant internship experience and/or leadership in school or community organizations
Attending Winning Women in Tech could possibly lead to a full time or summer internship role in our Software Engineer Program, which is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements.
We value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. When you join JPMorgan, you’ll be given all the tools you need to succeed as you begin your professional career - from training to mentoring, support from senior leadership and projects that engage your skills.
©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran