Consulting Services Project Manager
The Consulting Services Project Manager will utilize a victim-centered, trauma-informed approach to review and assess relevant programs, policies, and services, working closely with Consulting Services and Business Development staff, client staff, and other subject matter experts in support of program assessments; and review and provide training and education for RAINN's clients. The Consulting Services Project Manager will report to the Vice President of Consulting Services via the Chief of Consulting Services Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Consulting Services Project Manager will provide the following services to RAINN, in cooperation with the Director of Consulting Services, RAINN staff, vendors, and other consultants engaged by RAINN, as appropriate:
- Program Assessment:
- Bi-annually review the assessment tool and standards and make updates based on recent research, studies, legislation, regulations, and guidance
- Coordinate kick-off meetings, meetings with subject matter experts, and client site visits
- Work closely with clients, maintaining open communication to facilitate task execution
- Review specific program information, services, policies and protocols, and trainings related to sexual assault prevention and response for the client against the assessment standards
- Assess and make written recommendations for the improvement or compliance of reviewed materials with the standard
- Collaborate with RAINN staff, client staff, and subject matter experts to coordinate site visits, review materials, integrate findings, and make written recommendations
- Assist with the development of training curriculum for RAINN's clients and partners, including law enforcement/security, students, teachers, customer service representatives, medical staff, and victim advocates
- Conduct trainings on issues related to sexual violence for RAINN clients and partners
- Assist the Director of Consulting Services with the management and execution of the project schedule to ensure project milestones, budget, and staffing are proceeding as planned
- Travel with RAINN's partners to provide on-the-ground support and guidance
- Provide meeting support, including the development of read-ahead materials, agenda planning and coordination
- Assist with the development of project proposals, documents, and materials
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients and partners on issues relating to sexual violence
- Work closely with RAINN Consulting Services and Business Development staff and clients, maintain open and appropriate communications to facilitate task execution
- All other duties as assigned
Position Specific Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Experience and Expertise:
- At least five years of professional experience
- Victim services experience desired but not required.
- Strong qualitative analytical skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a manner that is easily understood
- Capability to successfully complete a criminal background check administered by RAINN
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to produce deliverables in accordance with project timelines
- Facility to be highly organized, multi-task, manage time, and prioritize in dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Ability to work effectively with, or without, close supervision in a collaborative environment with remote team.
- Capacity to travel up to 30% of the time, when needed.
- Valid drivers license and passport.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.