Consulting Services Project Associate
The Consulting Services Project Associate will utilize a victim-centered, trauma-informed approach to review and assess relevant programs, policies, and services, working closely with Consulting Services and Business Development staff, client staff, and other subject matter experts in support of program assessments; and review and provide training and education for RAINN's clients. The Consulting Services Project Associate will report to the Vice President of Consulting Services via the Director of Consulting Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Consulting Services Project Associate will provide the following services to RAINN, in cooperation with the Director of Consulting Services, RAINN staff, vendors, and other consultants engaged by RAINN, as appropriate:
- Program Assessments:
- Review program information, services, policies and protocols, and trainings related to sexual assault prevention and response against assessment standards
- Identify key findings through qualitative analysis of the assessment standards and the information provided by the client
- Develop concise written recommendations for the improvement prevention and response programs
- Work with team to bi-annually review assessment standards and make updates based on recent research, studies, legislation, regulations, and guidance in coordination with the consulting team
- Assist with the development of training curriculum for RAINN's clients and partners, including law enforcement/security, students, teachers, customer service representatives, medical staff, and victim advocates
- Conduct trainings on issues related to sexual violence for RAINN clients and partners
- Assist the Director of Consulting Services with the management and execution of the project schedule to ensure project milestones, budget, and staffing are proceeding as planned
- Travel with RAINN's partners to provide on-the-ground support and guidance
- Provide meeting support, including the development of read-ahead materials, agenda planning and coordination
- Assist with the development of project proposals, documents, and materials
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients and partners on issues relating to sexual violence
- Work closely with the RAINN consulting team and clients, maintain open and appropriate communications to facilitate task execution
- All other duties as assigned.
Position Specifications/Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required:
- Experience and Expertise:
- At least one year of professional experience; Victim services experience desired
- Strong qualitative analytical skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a manner that is easily understood
- Capability to successfully complete a criminal background check administered by RAINN
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to produce deliverables in accordance with project timelines
- Ability think critically to solve problems across a wide range of situations
- Facility to be highly organized, multi-task, manage time, and prioritize in dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Ability to work effectively with, or without, close supervision in a collaborative environment with a remote team.
- Valid drivers license and passport.
- Strong commitment to RAINN's mission.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Incomplete applications will not be considered.