Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We are looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We are an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you are excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we are excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
MarkMonitor, part of Clarivate Analytics, is the world leader in online brand protection. We are looking for a highly skilled Brand Analyst to join our Managed Services team in Boise. In this position, you will work with some of the world’s largest and well-known Brands, leveraging our patented technology to identify instances of online brand abuse and remove infringing content. Your analytical expertise in understanding key patterns and trends, combined with your love of solving complex problems, will help you recommend brand protection strategies that discourage subsequent abuse.
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. Having strong resilience, a learning mindset, and an ability to think outside the box is key!
- Understand client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector.
- Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements
- Generate standard and custom reports;
- Manipulate data to perform quality analysis and identify trends, ensuring data integrity;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to solve ad-hoc requests and implement customized approaches to identified business problems;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations focused on client needs;
- Tactfully deescalate conflicts and provide resolutions;
- Focus on individualized tasks for extended periods of time;
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to external clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in analytical reporting, corporate client services, account management, trademark/copyright law, online marketing, or similar field;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts);
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
- Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes;
- Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Business, or Computer Science;
· Experience using a Customer Information System or CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Fluency in foreign language(s)
- Client management experience
MarkMonitor—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, MarkMonitor addresses Domain, Brand, Piracy, and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web's anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
Headquartered in San Francisco, MarkMonitor, part of Clarivate Analytics maintains the autonomy of a small company, with the additional benefits of stability and extended customer reach that comes with being part of a large company. Thanks to our startup roots, we continue to be a fun, casual, and creative place to work, and continually attract people who are bright, ambitious, confident, and customer-focused with a strong desire to win. We hire the best, and, as part of Clarivate Analytics, are free of any hiring biases.
About Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations. For more information, please visit clarivate.com.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.