Bartender | JP's Sports Grill [Jardine]
Bartender | JP's Sports Grill
Demonstrating genuine hospitality and delivering guest services in the bar, including mixing, garnishing, and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to the Houisng and Dining specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant. Also requires helping guests choose menu items, taking orders, and making guests feel well taken care of during their visit. This position will be involved in catering where a bartender is needed.
Benefits for JP's Sports Grill staff:
· A safe, friendly and convenient on-campus location.
· Above minimum wage pay. Starting salary is $8.50/hour.
· Flexible scheduling to accommodate your classes.
· Holidays and bowl games off (some exceptions apply).
· Discounted meals prices for off-campus student employees.
· A great place to meet people, make lifelong friends, and develop the teamwork skills that post- college employers seek.
· Leadership opportunities and great resumé-building experiences.
· Be a part of an award-winning team working side by side with other students in an energetic and fast-paced environment.
Must be 21 to apply
Must be able to work Friday-Saturday
Please attach your resume and class schedule (calendar view).