Health & Wellness Intern
Special Olympics Missouri is looking for MULTIPLE interns for their new Health and Wellness program.
If you are interested in ANY of the following positions please apply:
- Health and wellness curriculum and project design for Special Olympic athletes
- Teach health and wellness curriculum in schools ( focus on social, emotional, nutritional,physical) all materials, training provided to you with options to add some of your. personal creativity
- Teach Special Olympics health and wellness 6 & 8 week programs
- Develop, edit, design, marketing materials for Health & Wellness partnerships
- Health and Wellness Event planners- plan Special Olympic events such as health and wellness, Bocce tournament, slow-pitch tournament health days, ect.
- Health & Wellness Content and Data Intern- enter health data, monitor and maintain data for ongoing health programs, make calls to athletes to provide follow-up care options after screenings, create health and wellness tips, and handouts for athletes
- Stewardship intern- thank volunteers, coaches, & donors & miscellaneous donor and stewardship projects for Health Partnership Manager