Service Marketing Intern (Req 119691)
A Service Marketing Intern is needed for several marketing-related projects:
- Price book analysis, recommendations, and updates for price consistency. Communicatoin with sales personnel regarding changes and customer explanations.
- Organization and updates to Terms and Conditions associated with our service and product enhancement offerings.
- GSS marketing collateral organization and update, ensuring consistency, clarity and ease of access for field personnel.
- Update product hierarchy and service life stage within our expansive data system. Involves determining where in our product hierarchy database new products are to be placed, bridging before- and after-analyses to help the internal team understand the impact of changes.
- Strong analytic skills, especially with Excel
- Well-organized, close attention to detail, able to plan work
- Technical coursework such as physics, materials science
- Business coursework related to Competitive Pricing approaches and Product Strategy
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, with ability to work in a team environment
Pursuit of a 4-year college degree in a technical field or a graduate business-related degree.
JOB ID: 119691