Physical Therapist for Clinic Manager
Ignite Your Career With CORA!
CORA Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing outpatient rehabilitation companies providing a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sports injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Now, also providing home therapy - Oasis not required.
Are you motivated, energetic and thrive in high-energy environments? Do you have prior management experience or a strong PT background? Are you goal-driven and is professional growth a top priority? If so, you may just be our ideal candidate to manage our outpatient clinic located in Port St. Lucie!
- Perform comprehensive, caring evaluations on new patients, establish achievable goals and develop actionable treatment plans.
- Skillfully and safely progress patients through their levels of treatment until successful completion of care.
- Actively pursue professional growth through affiliation with professional PT associations, workshop attendance and conferences.
Non-Clinical time: 15%
- Financial Management
- Administrative/Personnel Management
- Diploma (certification) from a CAPTE-approved program.
- Current PT license (upcoming application also acceptable).
- Take ownership of obtaining necessary additional information and suggesting revisions in treatment as appropriate.
- Excellent work ethic in both independent and collaborative settings.
- Dedication to patient success.
Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here's a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- In-House CEU Credits
- Generous CEU Allowance
- Orthopedic Residency
- Career Opportunity within our network
- Possible Relocation Assistance
We're looking for exceptional talent to join us - be a part of our elite team of clinicians and apply today.
CORA Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.