I am currently looking to add a new division to my business here at AXA Advisors LLC in Woodbury Long Island. Qualified candidates include entrepreneurial and business minded individuals. Finance, business and economic majors preferred.
We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
• Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
• Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful financial professional. At AXA Advisors, training is a process not an event, whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their business. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
If you are interested in a rewarding career, helping people create brighter financial futures, than forward your resume to me at email@example.com or give me a call at 516-695-9644.