Mechanical Engineer (677h)
#677 MECHANICAL ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing a product/product family.
· Ensure production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel
· Test finished product for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications as necessary
· Ownership of component performance standards, benchmarking and deliverables of engineering tools to aide releases in establishing best practices and optimizations
· Define and develop customer functional objectives and prepare formal documentation as required by each program to include source packages, DVP&R's, PAP's, LRP's, and related program management documents
· Coordinate and assist in the development of validation plans and participate in warranty reviews; support resolution of product quality issues
· Design, develop, validate, verify, and release components
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
· 1+ year of automotive engineering experience
· Experience with FMEA and DVP&R
· Experience with GD&T
· Experience with powertrain technology
· Experience with manual transmissions, transfer-cases, driveshaft, and 4WD systems design and development experience is preferred
· Quality, manufacturing, and DFMEA experience is preferred
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*