Business and Analytics Analyst
The Analyst is responsible for solving business problems within client engagements. He/she interacts with clients to understand their business needs, and works with project teams to develop solutions leveraging WWT's capabilities.
The ideal candidate can understand detailed technological, business, and analytical concepts and communicate those concepts to clients in a way that is easy to comprehend.
- Develop analytical and technological solutions to achieve defined business objectives
- Consult with business users to ensure that solutions meet business needs and are practical to implement
- Help maintain project plans and schedules
- Create project documentation including technical documents such as process flows and user manuals.
- Create clear, compelling charts, tables, and other visuals.
- Present results and recommendations to clients and partners
- Create educational and sales materials to empower WWT account teams.
- Business Judgment
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to Listen Well
- Oral and Written Communication
- Customer Focus
- BA or BS required
- Preferred majors include:
- 1-5 years of work experience, including internships, in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
‒ Management Consulting
‒ Scientific Research
‒ Technology Sales
‒ Data Science
‒ Application Development
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- General project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Problem Solving