Business Analyst - Intern/Permanent
This is a paid 6-month full-time internship leading to full-time employment.
We are looking for an energetic Business Analyst to join our record management team. The candidate must have strong relevant business acumen and ability to understand, document and analyze business requirements; suggest solutions using our current application and, if required, communicate with the software development team to get new products developed to client's needs.
• Learn and understand our current record management application.
• Provide high-level technical support for existing clients.
• Identify and document business, technical, product and process requirements with respect to record management.
• Work with the client to prioritize and rationalize requirements.
• Analyze and understand the current business processes to ensure that the context and implications of changes are understood by the client and the project team.
• Assist with scope management.
• Participate actively in all phases of the project including planning and analysis, design, development, testing and implementation, related to their area of expertise.
Good work attitude; willingness to learn; desire to work with a software delivery team; attention to details; open to travel
2. Problem Solving
4. Experience in SDLC will be a plus but can be trained on the job
5. Experience in Project Management will be a plus