Gan/BAW Device Engineering Intern
Qorvo is looking for a student to work as a GaN Device Engineering Intern during 2018. The student in this position will be exposed to all aspects of the device engineering including fabrication methods, design of experiments, data analysis, device physics, and device layout.
- Assist experienced engineers in DC/RF test, measurement, and data analysis
- Document existing process control modules (PCM) and their characterization focus
- Determine gaps between existing PCMs additional needed characterization structures
- Recommend, design, layout, and document new structures
- Improve monitoring of critical inline process monitors
- Must be currently enrolled in BS, MS or PhD program
- Student must have completed some semiconductor and device physics course work
- Self-Starter with good communication skills
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
Please Note: Because this position is part of a business unit that has contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must have US Worker status. This usually means they are a US citizen or hold a green card. Students on visas such as F-1 or J-1 do not qualify. If you hold one of these visas, we encourage you to apply to any of our other qualifying positions.
Because this is a student internship, candidate must be a currently enrolled student in a degree-seeking accredited program.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.