Music Operations/Logistics Internship
Intern for National Recording Artist/Live Entertainer
National recording artist who performs 100 live shows a year around the United States is looking for a highly motivated, music loving individual to support his team. You will work closely with the team and will gain valuable experience in artist management.
The ideal candidate
• You're a digitally-savvy self-starter worthy of competing for the title America's Greatest Multitasker.
• You're an expert at booking travel and could write a book about the quickest, most cost-efficient methods for booking flights, hotels, ground transportation and more.
• You’re superbly organized and diligent connecting dots and communicating details.
Your core competencies
• Tremendous communicator with impeccable phone, email and texting skills
• Ability to manage challenging client situations, giving top priority to customer satisfaction
• Experience posting content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
• Experience and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
• Thrive in fast-paced positions that require more than a routine, 9-to-5 commitment.
· Must have ability to learn quickly and think creatively
· Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
· Must be able to maintain exceptional work ethic
· Must be punctual, organized and detail oriented
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent phone demeanor, written and oral communication skills
· Internet savvy, proficient with using the net as a research tool
· Reliable transportation
· Must be enrolled in college and get course credit
· This is an UNPAID internship