Video Production Manager - Internship
Video Production Manager Job Description
Do you think videography is a great way to see who people really are, but in, like, a funny way? Do you have great ideas for funny videos, and want to manage a team of like-minded individuals to make them happen? Join The Black Sheep as a Video Production Manager. During this internship, you will be asked to collaborate with the National Video Manager in the corporate office to outline and execute a video production schedule that sees new campus-focused videos released in 2-week cycles, from planning, to shooting, to editing, and distribution of video.
- Attend local weekly meeting with the rest of The Black Sheep.
- Production of locally shot 2-minute comedy videos on a 2-week cycle.
- Editing of video based on feedback from National Video Manager.
- Submission of final cut of video by established deadline.
- Using social media to share published videos.
- Helping recruit new members to the video team.
- Weekly phone conversations with National Video Manager based out of corporate offices in Chicago, IL.
- 3-4 hours per week.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable front-of-camera presence.
- Video editing familiarity (iMovie or equivalent is acceptable. Adobe suite or equivalent is a bonus.)
- Personal ownership of video shooting equipment.
- Outgoing, social personality.
This position will be paid on a weekly basis. We can also offer internship or class credit for this position.