Entry Level Civil Engineer
Solli Engineering is seeking a Design Engineer with zero to three years’ experience in Civil Engineering to join our growing team in Monroe, Connecticut. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to be responsible for planning, design, permitting, preparation of specifications, septic design, stormwater calculations, and technical reports for a variety of land development projects. Engineers will be able to see projects from initial concept through completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Ability to work overtime and the occasional weekend;
- Engineer in Training Certification preferred.
Solli Engineering is a land development consulting firm providing Site/Civil, Traffic and Transportation Engineering and Surveying services to private clients. Cross-training between disciplines is encouraged. Projects range from residential, retail, commercial, industrial and mining. Currently working on projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York, Solli Engineering has tremendous growth opportunities, and is looking for a valuable team member to help us continue to excel in the industry.
Solli Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer