Branded Pictures Entertainment is looking for smart interns who want to work over this fall in development, gain some exposure to producing and delve into social media brand awareness. We are a new production studio in LA founded by veteran players who have produced a number of distinguished titles. A marketing or business background is preferred, but not necessary to apply as a portion of the work includes market research, social media and requires a basic understanding of brand marketing. The internship is unpaid and offered only to those eligible for school credit. If you're willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard, I can promise you’ll learn a lot.
- Reading scripts, novels, plays and providing coverage.
- Maintaining the company’s and CEO’s social media/brand presence
- Rolling calls and handling phones.
- Maintaining contact database.
- Following social trends and engaging in market research.
- Researching branded intellectual properties.
- Compiling lists of relevant Talent, Directors and Writers for upcoming or current projects.
- Must love to read.
- Must be eager to learn.
- Must have successfully completed two years of a four-year college program.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have general knowledge about the entertainment industry.
- Must have a background or understanding in social media and relevant marketing coursework.
- Must have a no job is too small attitude.
Interested candidates, e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.