Since 1980, Seal Engineering, Inc. has worked on most of the buildings in and around the Metro DC area. We invite you to take a look at our projects section of our website to get an idea of a few of our key projects. If you are looking for an exciting and interesting career working with other great engineers on a LOT of the major buildings in and around the Washington DC area, Seal Engineering is the place for you! We have a contract with the Department of State Overseas Building Operations and if you have thought of traveling, then this might be the job for you!
- Perform field surveys and prepare condition reports of existing roofing, waterproofing, façade and paving systems
- Prepare drawings, specifications and bid documents for maintenance, repair and replacement work
- Perform construction compliance inspections and prepare inspection reports
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited school
- E.I.T., Professional Engineering license or other professional certification
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable on ladders and roofs (most roofs are flat, not sloped)
- Familiarity with current versions of Windows, Word, Excel
- U.S. citizen
Seal Engineering, Inc. offers a full benefits package - competitive salary, year end bonus, 100% employer covered healthcare for the employee (medical, dental & vision), retirement program, paid vacation & sick leave and major federal holidays. We offer life insurance (employer paid) and other benefits. In addition to the benefits described, we have a yearly holiday party with fabulous food and drinks, as well as team building activities and fun bi-yearly golf events.
We work on most of the interesting buildings in and around the Metro DC area and we have a contract that may allow you to travel across the world (so far we have worked in Haiti, Poland and Latvia. Come join our team of fantastic engineers! **note the salary listed is negotiable**