Equity Research Analyst, Quality Growth
We are currently seeking to recruit an Equity Research Analyst to join one of our established Equity Portfolio Management teams. This team manages approximately $20 billion in assets dedicated to an investment philosophy that focuses on companies that have a few key enduring attributes: a high quality business model, organic revenue growth, low free-cash-flow centric valuation and improving estimate revisions. Located in Boston, this analyst will conduct research on stocks across the Americas depending on the needs of the team. The successful candidate will collaborate with the lead Portfolio Manager and his team to provide alpha generating investment ideas and to follow stocks held.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Strong academic credentials: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science or other similar fields is required; MBA is required, and interest in/progress toward CFA is preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical field;
- Demonstrated interest in and passion for investing in equity markets;
- High level of intellectual curiosity;
- Ability to take risk, try new things, and bring a broad, differentiated perspective;
- Independence of thought and strong self-awareness;
- Ability to be decisive in the face of ambiguity;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in a collaborative, team-based, results-oriented environment.