Tachi-s Engineering USA Inc., a superior seating systems and services company has an amazing opportunity for an entry level Mechanical Engineer for its office in Farmington Hills, MI. Provides a multicultural work environment that values those that would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility.
Looking for an individual who wants to bring inspirational work to the industry. An individual who is self-motivated and is looking for a hands on work environment that will give you an opportunity to go beyond a single focus, a creative work environment that will allow exposure to a variety of areas within the industry.
- Analysis and design of automotive seating components and systems
- Finalizing designs for mass production based on engineering analysis, testing, cost analysis and manufacturing ability
- Analyzing designs and/or products from specification and cost standpoints
- Calculating mechanical stress/strain
- Reviewing and analyzing contents of specification drawings
- Creating study layout using CAD based on Japanese OEM design layout
- Product development from seat mechanisms to complete seats
Requires Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or related. 3-5 years’ experience must include analysis and design in the automotive industry (prefer experience in seating systems) and components, from conception to production, utilizing solid modeling and other CAD tools, including UGNX, CATIA. Some domestic travel required.
Must be authorized to work in the US, without current or future sponsorship; those with OPT will require future sponsorship.
Generous comprehensive benefits package (100% paid by company for single coverage)including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan—Including a matching program
Other benefits include: 18 paid holidays, tuition assistance, 19 PTO days,and in-house gym
VETERANS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY