Staffing Facilitator (1539-12)
Staffing Facilitator - Children Services (1539-12)
Deadline to Apply: May 7, 2018
Hamilton County Job & Family Services
222 E. Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45202
80 hours biweekly
NOTE: Applicants for positions with Hamilton County Job and Family Services are subject to background screening in accordance with the document: "Offenses that May Disqualify Candidates for Employment." Convictions from this list may disqualify a candidate for employment with HCJFS.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- Completion of undergraduate core program in social or behavioral science plus 24 months experience in delivery of social work or related services in government, community, or private human services agency, or
- Completion of graduate core program in social or behavioral science plus 18 months experience in delivery of social work or related services in governmental, community, or private human services agency, or
- Equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment
Job Duties (Summary):
- Facilitates and schedules timely Children’s Services Family Conferences and Protect Ohio Family Team Meetings(FTMs) in accordance with policy utilizing a family empowerment model; guides participants through a consensus decision-making process with the purpose to develop plans to keep children safely with family whenever possible, develop kinship and community resources, build productive working relationships among participants, develop permanency and concurrent plans and identify conditions for return in the event of out of home care placement; conducts pre-conference meetings or contacts with casework staff and family; conducts combined/concurrent Protect Ohio Family Team Meetings, Case Reviews and Semi-Annual Administrative Reviews (SARs) as required. Serves as backup to SAR Reviewers as necessary.
- Assists in developing procedures to monitor and improve Family Conferences and Protect Ohio Family Team Conference strategies; represents Family Conference unit at meetings, seminars, conferences and statewide Protect Ohio workgroups; provides training and consultation regarding case planning and decision-making; answers inquiries, secures information; participates in individual and group supervision.
- Prepares and distributes written summary to all participants documenting the plan for the child; collects and maintains a database of Family Conferences; completes, thoroughly and accurately, all necessary paperwork associated to an SAR and Case Review timely in SACWIS and/or other prescribed format. Prepares the SAR paperwork to be filed in Juvenile Court no later than seven days after the completion of the SAR conference. Data entry into Protect Ohio FTM database.
- Attends necessary training as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.