Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As a Technical Communicator on our team, you will be involved in creating and maintaining online help, computer-based training courses, newsletter articles, policy and procedure topics, and technical reference materials. You will also be involved in creating and maintaining a variety of training and employee development courses. Initially, a Technical Communicator will start at one of our project locations throughout the U.S. to gain experience in our software and with our client. You will spend approximately 6 months to 1 year on a project, then join our core Documentation and Training team at our Headquarters in Centennial, CO.
Successful technical communicator candidates will possess many of the following characteristics:
- Creative and analytical with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Excellent listening and interviewing skills, including the ability to discern which questions to ask;
- Tenacity, patience, confidence, and enthusiasm;
- Impeccable writing and editing skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and on teams;
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Communication or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 0-5 years of professional experience.
For your application to be reviewed, you must apply on our website: https://www.fastenterprises.com/careers/positions/
To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world. Fast Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.