Summer Camp Counselor
Counselors are assigned to a cabin group of approximately 5-10 campers ranging in age from 8-14 years old. Responsibilities include the safety and well-being of all campers, as well as participating in and facilitating camp activities. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, with a genuine passion for working and empowering young people. Applicants should be nurturing, fun-loving, and confident in their ability to motivate and assist campers in everything from learning new skills to working through homesickness.
1. At least 18 years of age.
2. Have emotional maturity, a positive attitude, and integrity.
3. Enjoy teaching, nurturing, and mentoring children.
4. Capable of living and working as a team in a camp setting.
5. CPR/First Aid certification
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.TAUMSAUK.COM