Grit Digital Health Summer Intern
Grit Digital Health is a human-centric business comprised of specialists in behavioral health, wellness, technology and marketing communications. In the world of mental health, transcending barriers like stigma and access allow people to get the support they need, when they need it. Technology has the power to establish a new set of norms on the fundamental ways people connect to information and to each other. It’s the type of convergence that empowers individuals to make their lives and the lives of those around them healthier and grittier.
Grit developed the YOU student well-being portal to better the overall health, wellness, and success of college students. YOU is an online tool to help college students succeed in the areas of: academic and career success; physical and mental health; and finding meaningful connections and purpose on campus both in and out of the classroom. The internship is an ideal fit for students interested in psychology, health promotion, journalism, and entrepreneurship.
The internship will provide a diverse array of experiences in which interns will work alongside leadership in several main spheres:
- Assist in the creation of content to promote mental and physical wellness for college populations under the Director of Clinical Programs – a clinical psychologist and 08.5’ Midd alum. Duties will include: road-mapping areas of new content, drafting, and copywriting content to be included in the portal.
- Assist with the maintenance of the content management system (CMS) for the purposes of tagging, content updates and content additions for both universal and campus-specific systems.
- Assist in the development of promotional collateral for prospective colleges and universities under the direction of the Director of Campus Partnerships.
- Assist with the onboarding of new institutions and maintain current relationships with colleges and universities under the direction of the Director of Campus Programs.
- Influence the Grit team’s social media strategies and content.
- Attend weekly status meetings with executive leadership and engage in tasks to roadmap UX/UI improvements of the portal.
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong Writing Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Grit Digital Health offers an unpaid summer internship at this time. All internships are part-time and span 12 weeks with flexible start dates from June – August/September. Candidates must be willing to work in the Denver-based office.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resumé to Nathaan Demers, Director of Clinical Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line: “Grit Digital Health Summer Internship”.