Leadership Development Intern Program
Applicants to the intern program MUST possess internal drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a high energy environment. The program is heavily focused on training and development in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Management with a primary focus on Leadership Development.
The intern position is for 20-40 hours per week. We're very flexible with class schedules if you're taking classes during the semester.
Successful LDIP Participants will have completed a comprehensive training and development and ultimately have the opportunity to move into the Sales Management Development Program as a permanent team member with Prewett Insurance Group!
Check out the Sales Management Development Program online at www.prewettinsurancecareers.com
- Social Media Content Management
- Community Event Coordination & Planning
- Networking Events through the Auburn Chamber of Commerce, Opelika Chamber of Commerce and Lee County Association of Realtors
- Client Appreciation Event Management
- Customer Service
- Client contact through outbound calling and inbound phone calls
- Assist in New Client on-boarding in the agency
- Sales & New Client Acquisition
- Outbound prospecting to current clients for additional sales and products
- Senior Agent shadowing to learn the sales presentation process
- Training & Coaching Platform
- Online coaching platform self study program with follow up from our program coordinator