About The LLF
As the organ procurement organization (OPO) for Maryland (with the exception of Montgomery, Prince George's, and Charles Counties), The Living Legacy Foundation (The LLF) facilitates donation and transplantation in area hospitals, provides donor family support, and educates hospitals and the general public about the life-saving power of organ, eye, and tissue donation.
We are passionate about saving and enhancing lives while honoring the legacy and generosity of our donors and their families.
The Living Legacy Foundation inspires Marylanders to save and enhance lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation while honoring the legacy of our donors.
The LLF challenges ourselves and others to realize Maryland's potential to save lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation.
OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
In collaboration with our community partners, The LLF strives to always improve, innovate, and further our mission of saving and enhancing lives.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Integrity : We are genuine and act with honesty, respect, truthfulness, and transparency.
2. Compassion : We meet people where they are and treat them with kindness and empathy.
3. Inclusivity : We accept and embrace the diversity in all with whom we work and serve.
4. Collaboration : We work as a team and communicate openly and honestly.
5. Innovation : We think critically to continually improve and create new strategies and processes to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness.