Societe Generale Americas serves an important role, working with regional clients as well as global US and non-US multinational clients. SG Americas makes a significant contribution to the Bank’s profitability and sustainability, and the franchise is at the heart of a critical cross-border value chain, bridging the needs of both US and non-US issuers and investors.
Societe Generale Americas provides driven and talented students with the opportunity to develop an exceptional career within the finance industry. At one of the most dynamic and innovative firms in the world, you will contribute your ideas to your team of committed professionals, hone your skills in a spirited environment, challenge your potential and grow an expansive and unique network.
Our 2022 Summer Analyst Program offers positions across Global Markets, Global Banking & Advisory, Information Technology, Operations, Division of Finance, Audit and Risk. Candidates may apply for positions in New York, Jersey City, Chicago and Houston. The Program is an immersive, learning experience for 10 weeks from June - August and is complete with networking opportunities and exposure to senior management. The Program serves as the primary pipeline into our Full Time Analyst Program.
Our general timeline is as follows:
• 2022 Summer Analyst Application are live now
• Late August/Early September: Societe Generale begins actively recruiting and networking with universities*
• Late September– Mid October: First round phone interviews
• Mid – Late October: Superday’s: Virtual interviews in a speed networking format. Each candidate typically has 3 interviews
• Early June 2022: Summer Analyst Program begins
*As updates continue to progress with COVID-19 and the Delta Variant, we will proceed in hosting our events virtually until further notice.