Seaboard Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, strictly adhere to the principles of fairness and ethical conduct. We are committed to the highest standards of personal and professional conduct.
Today, Seaboard operates globally through a network of integrated service oriented companies. Seaboard Corporation is comprised of a group of uniquely integrated and innovative companies with a broad global presence. Our main businesses include:
• Seaboard Foods, an integrated producer of premium pork products, and a leading pork producer and processor in the United States.
• Seaboard Marine, a containerized shipping service between the United States, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
• Commodity Trading and Milling, an international grain processing and trading business with primary operations in Africa, Europe, South America, and the Caribbean.
Other major businesses include:
• Seaboard Energías Renovables y Alimentos S.R.L., a vertically integrated sugar and alcohol producer and processor located in Argentina marketing its products in both domestic and international markets.
• Transcontinental Capital Corporation, an independent power producer in the Dominican Republic serving both public and private users and distributors of electricity.
• Butterball, one of the largest vertically integrated turkey producers in the United States.
• Mount Dora Farms, sourcing and processing jalapeño peppers in Comayagua, Honduras.
In all our business activities, Seaboard Corporation emphasizes the customer’s requirements and needs. More than 25,000 employees worldwide work diligently to provide products and services to our large and diverse customer base. We strive to be the best through superior management, a well-trained, dedicated work force and a policy of transparency with our partners.
We are committed to delivering extraordinary value to our customers across all of our business lines with the highest degree of integrity, honesty, and professional conduct.