*Who We Are*
Schuler is a private, non-profit college access program. We currently serve over 800 high school and college Scholars in partnership with 15 high schools spread throughout Chicagoland and one location in Milwaukee.
*What Our Goal Is*
The Schuler Scholar Program equips high-achieving and underrepresented students to gain access to and succeed at highly selective colleges and beyond.
*What Makes Us A Unique College Access Program*
- Holistic approach: academic enrichment and tutoring, college counseling, personal development and leadership, mentoring, and cultural awareness
- Level of support: working closely with each individual student
- Length of program: 4 years of HS, into and throughout college, and beyond
*What We Stand For*
- Always Personal Best: We believe in lifelong learning – personal improvement never ends.
- One Scholar at a Time: We believe in the boundless promise of every Scholar.
- All In: We believe shared success drives superior results for all our stakeholders – Scholars, families, partners, and staff.
- Innovative Mindset: We believe in pursuing new and imaginative solutions to benefit our Scholars.