Mentor Lumber & Supply was established in 1922 to serve the local needs for lumber, coal, feed, and building materials. In 1963, the current ownership acquired Mentor Lumber and established a full service lumber yard with the values and goals we have today. Mentor Lumber and has grown, and our growth continues.
Chardon Lumber was acquired in 1965 adding a full service lumber yard in Geauga County. Both the Mentor yard and the Chardon yard provide materials and service to professional builders, remodeling contractors, and homeowners in Northeast Ohio.
Mentor Door & Millwork was established in 1988. This division offers interior doors, pre-built stairs, mantles, and custom woodworking.
Mentor Installed Services was established in 1992. This division offers home remodeling and installation of any of our products.
Mentor's Showroom and Design Center was opened in 1998 featuring windows, doors and kitchens.
The Chardon Division moved into a new facility in 2000. Adding a window, door and kitchen showroom to it's full service lumber yard.
Today, Mentor Lumber continues to provide builders and remodelers with quality materials and professional service.