Bankers Healthcare Group is the fastest name in innovative financial solutions, the best of both traditional lending and FinTech. We are an exciting and fast-paced company driven by our award-winning culture. We have consistently been recognized by Forbes, Inc., and Fortune Magazine for our growth, diversity, and success. At BHG our team is full of people who are optimistic, who have passion, energy, purpose, and use these qualities to execute projects with excellence and build BHG. Here, each and every team member has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Working with us is a chance to make a difference, for your company and for your career.
BHG’s fast-paced environment helps drive company and product innovation, in addition to opportunities for our people. We encourage employees to build a career they’re proud of, and we provide them with opportunities for education, professional experience, and advancement to help them achieve their professional goals.
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
• 100 % Paid Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision insurance
• Long and short term disability
• Life insurance paid for by the employer
• 401k with employee contribution
• Vacation time, PTO, and Paid holidays
• Company-sponsored professional training, licensing and education
BHG WELLNESS PROGRAM PERKS
• Onsite gym and shower facilities and golf simulator
• Personal trainer and group fitness classes onsite (for offices with onsite gym)
• Monthly employee recognition meetings with trophies and bonuses
• Fully catered onsite café/bistro (for offices with onsite café)
• Company-sponsored outings
Jr. Credit Analyst
“The culture and atmosphere at BHG is phenomenal. The core value of having a PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) is on display constantly, everyone you meet is engaging and genuinely nice. There training/on-boarding process is extremely efficient and beneficial, you get to learn and shadow with different positions in all the departments. Management encourages you to ask questions and they are always more than willing to answer them. ”